Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Not Just a Talk-- A DOUBLE Talk!!!

My Mom likes to say, “Even a broken clock is right twice a day.” And I’ve tried to go with that idea, to give people the benefit of the doubt. That’s probably why I get some pointed comments that I should be more partisan in my blog.

However, regarding tonight’s “State of the Union Address,” I have never heard such a singularly idiotic pile of drivel in my life. I kept waiting for something positive to ease the pain, but dagnabbit, this speech made the "sell real estate and get babes" infomercials seem well reasoned and objective. And better performed, by the way.

Right now, I’m waiting to hear the Democratic Response, sipping on water and applying liniment to affected areas, but I’ll elaborate on the speech afterwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home